Free shipping on all orders! Call Us - 406.253.7665
1. Before use, allow the contents of the container to come to room temperature.
2. Mark the area to be repaired by tapping the floor‘s surface and listen for hollow spots. Find the approximate center of the hollow spot area and apply adhesive tape to avoid surface damage while drilling.
3. Drill through the adhesive tape using a 1/8” drill bit, depending on adhesive volume needed. Vacuum debris from drilling.
4. Open nozzle on the Pallmann P17 bottle, push into hole and inject adhesive by using light pressure on bottle. Immediately clean any adhesive residues from flooring using the PALLMANN CLEAN-BOX wipes.
5. Remove tape once adhesive has been injected. Seal off large holes with a wooden plug or dowel that matches the floor. Fill all drill holes using wood glue and sanding dust that matches the floor color.
6. After filling the drill hole, place a weight on the working area for approx. 5 hours.
Single component polyurethane adhesive used to repair hollow spots under wood or laminate flooring caused by inadequate adhesive coverage, adhesive delamination, subfloor gaps and substandard adhesive transfer. Excellent flowability with superior bridging capabilities. For indoor use only. Solvent- free.